Chartering of first-class Maritime Equipment
MARNEX provides a comprehensive range of high-quality maritime equipment suitable for renewables, oil and gas companies, dredging, and offshore construction industries.
Our company has established a strong presence in the offshore, chartering, transport and towage, and other maritime markets. We have the expertise to handle ordinary transactions and complex projects, ensuring our clients receive the best possible service.
We rely on our global network of experienced Owners and Charterers to provide exceptional first-class services at competitive rates and conditions.
We provide end-to-end support throughout the entire process of chartering through our network of trusted maritime equipment partners.
As a company, we remain proactive in tracking market changes and volatility to mitigate financial risks for our clients.
- Regarding chartering, we prioritize securing the best quality-price deal for our clients, regardless of their budget or timeline.
- We focus on long-term strategies and value-building for all stakeholders involved in the chartering process, including our clients and equipment owners.
Maritime Equipment – Chartering
- Dimensions L 60m (197’) x W 23m (75’) x H 5m (16’)
- Gross/Net tonnage 1906/571
- Minimum draft 1.10m (3.6’)
- Maximum draft 3.80m (12.4’)
- Dead weight 1,193mT
- Admissible deck load 7.50mT/m2
- Length Overall 30,30 m
- Beam Overall 8,42 m
- Maximum Draught 4,10 m (aft)
- Gross Tonnage 210 Mtons
- Nett Tonnage 63 Mtons
- Displacement 375 Mtons
- Length Overall 18m
- Beam Overall 7,5 m
- Maximum Draught 1.2m/1.8m
- Gross Tonnage 65 Mtons
- Nett Tonnage 19 Mtons
- Displacement 38 Mtons
- Length Overall 45 m
- Width Overall 12 m
- Height Overall 2.5 m
- Maximum Draught 1.87 m (aft)
- Deadweight 655 Tons
- Admissible deck load 12mT/m2